BDS’s externally lighted windsock frame with 120 volt light assembly and four 120 volt LED light bulbs. This model has no photo control unit but a 120 volt FAA approved steady burn red LED top beacon/obstruction light.
The frame is a mechanical assembly with an outer ring for mounting the windsock. A 4 inch square tubing assembly is used to mount the stainless steal outer ring. Delrin type bearing hubs permit the frame to rotate 360 degrees as wind direction changes.
The external lighting assembly is mounted above the windsock frame. Four LED PAR 38 light bulbs shine down on the windsock. The light assembly/bulbs are ON whenever power is supplied from a power source.
Model 754LWF-DFAA can be supplied with an optional photo control unit for ON at sunset and OFF at sunrise (Dusk to Dawn operation) (see Model 754LWF-PCDFAA).
Our standard windsock frame is 18” in diameter. 24” and 36” diameter frames are available on special order.
- Ditto Model 754LWF except with a 120 volt FAA approved steady burn red LED top beacon/obstruction light installed above external light assembly.
- Frame assembly – 18″ standard diameter (24″ and 36″ frames available on special order).
- Four 120VAC PAR 38 LED light bulbs spaced 90 degrees and face down to illuminate windsock.
- Heavy duty construction – 4 inch square vinyl tubing with Delrin type bearing end hubs, and 304 welded stainless steel.
- Windsock mounting ring offset from main tubing assembly by approximately 11 inches (front to back).
- Windsock light assembly mounts above the windsock frame and does not restrict air flow.
- Lights shine down on the windsock from top of frame assembly.
- Ten (10) feet of interconnection wiring is supplied from windsock lights for connection to power source.
- A 1” NPT connection is on the bottom of frame assembly for connection to 1” or larger support pipe supplied by others.
- A ¾” NPT connection is on top of the external light assembly for installing the top beacon/obstruction light.
- Frame Weight: 14 pounds (6.35kg). Overall dimensions: 44 x 22 x 22 inches.
- Optional Photo Control Unit automatically turns the lights ON at sunset and OFF at sunrise (Dusk to Dawn operation). Plastic 2 gang box suitable for installation in wet locations(NEMA 3R Compliant) with terminal strips for connecting wires.
- Optional Photo Control Unit: 1 pound (0.4536kg). Overall Dimensions: 5.63 x 5.0 x 2.5 inches.
- Specifications subject to change without notice.