BDS’s AC Control Unit without photo control. The Control Unit supplies power to the LED lights in the windsock frame and optional top beacon/obstruction light. The ACCU (Alternating Current Control Unit) accepts an input voltage of 90 – 264 volts AC and its power supply has as output of 12 volts DC.
The Control Unit is housed in a weather-proof enclosure and therefore can be installed outdoors.
- Input voltage: 90 – 264VAC, 47 – 63Hz; Output: 12VDC, 60 watt. (AC/DC open frame power supply).
- Terminal strip for wiring connections.
- Enclosure mounting hardware for installation on a flat surface.
- Enclosure fiberglass with hinged cover NEMA 4X, suitable for outdoor installation.
- Dimensions: Enclosure size 12 X 5 X 4.75 inches (30.48 x 12.7 x 12.07 cm).
- Weight: 3 pounds (1.59kg).
- Specifications subject to change without notice.